Sophos announces immediate support for iOS 8 in mobility management products Sophos Mobile Control and Sophos Cloud Mobile.
Mobile devices and infrastructure are evolving rapidly, and the adoption of new iOS releases is especially high. That’s why Sophos are pleased to offer same-day compatibility support for iOS 8 with Sophos Mobile Control (SMC) and Sophos Cloud.
Sophos enterprise mobility management products cover all the latest mobile platforms, for data protection that doesn’t end at the office door. Sophos have been named a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management.
What’s available in Sophos Mobile Control 4.0
SMC offers a full range of enterprise mobility management features, including:
- Central management of your mobile devices, content and applications with a user-centric approach
- Robust security protection with built-in anti-malware and web filtering
- Mobile content management with individual file encryption, ensuring encryption without compromise on your devices
- Reduced risk of data breaches with integrated Network Access Control
- Easy deployment and management with user based pricing, simplifying your budget
- Use a simple role-based web console
- Push out policies and apps over the air
- Assign policies based on users’ Active Directory groups
- Regularly check for device compliance
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe devices
- Secure mobile content on iOS devices
- Filter web pages by category on Android devices
You can choose either on-premise or SaaS deployment, or as a subscription option with Sophos Cloud.